[SciPy-User] ANN: SciPy 0.10.1 release candidate 1

Samuel John scipy@samueljohn...
Tue Feb 14 14:45:00 CST 2012

On 14.02.2012, at 21:21, Pauli Virtanen wrote:

> 14.02.2012 20:49, Samuel John kirjoitti:
> [clip]
>> Just the known arpack related scipy failuers and umath_complex related failures numpy failures.
>
> The bad news is that we though the ARPACK issues were fixed :/
>
> Could you paste the relevant pieces from the test report? The error is
> probably with test tolerances when doing iterative single-precision
> inverses inside iterative eigenvalue calculation, but I'd like to double
> check.

Sorry, my fault.
I used http://sourceforge.net/projects/scipy/files/scipy/0.10.0/scipy-0.10.0.tar.gz and not later, so the arpack fixes were probably not included.
I'll just repeat the build process with the latest head rev.