[SciPy-User] [OT] Bayesian vs. frequentist

Johann Cohen-Tanugi johann.cohentanugi@gmail....
Wed Feb 15 02:33:30 CST 2012

Hi Daniele, what domain of physics? Do you know of the work by Guido
D'Agostini? He is a particle physics by trade I believe. If you are more
into astrophysics, check Tom Loredo.

Johann