[SciPy-User] [pystatsmodels] pandas 0.7.0 release candidate

Christian Prinoth christian@prinoth.n...
Fri Jan 20 03:20:26 CST 2012

Just a minor note:
on 0.6, Series(None,index=[0]) would return a Series of type object, with
0.7rc1 it returns a float object. No big issue, but in my case it caused an
error ;)

--
Christian Prinoth