[SciPy-User] FortranFile and large records

Vincent Favre-Nicolin vincefn@users.sourceforge....
Fri Jan 20 14:33:09 CST 2012

Le 20/01/2012 11:25, Sturla Molden a écrit :
> Why? The FortranFile cookbook receipe is based on fundamentally wrong
> assumptions. If it works it is by pure accident. I suggest it is removed
> from the wiki.

  Even if it is not a complete solution, at least it allows many people
to read their files.
  If there is another solution to import more fortran record file into
numpy, then fine ! But until then, this code remains a very good help to
anyone who does not want to bother writing a fortran program just to
read fortran data (even if it does not work with data from /every/ f
compiler).

	Vincent