[SciPy-User] ANN: SOLVCON 0.1.1
Sat Jan 21 08:54:13 CST 2012
I am pleased to announce version 0.1.1 of SOLVCON. SOLVCON is a
multi-physics software framework for solving first-order hyperbolic PDEs.
The source tarball can be downloaded at
http://bitbucket.org/yungyuc/solvcon/downloads . More information can be
found at http://solvcon.net/ .
This release adds a loader of Gmsh mesh format and fixes several bugs.
- Add a loader for Gmsh ASCII mesh format. The loader locates in
solvcon.io.gmsh and is implemented as pure Python code. ``scg mesh``
line tool can recognize the format. Issue #52.
- Revamp the dependency building system to support older OSes and proxies
need authentication. Issue #53.
- Extract the SCons commands for building the Epydoc and Sphinx document
SConstruct into standalone SCons tools. Two new tools are added in the
directory ``site_scons/site_tools/``: ``sphinx.py`` and
Note that the SCons tool for Epydoc cannot be named as ``epydoc.py`` or
name collides with the real ``epydoc`` package.
- Add Gmsh and Sphinx into ground/.
- Issue #49: "No Vtk for final time step". Output timing of CollectHook and
- Issue #54: "Shared objects are not found under Mac OS X". Thank you
- Issue #38: "soln/dsoln shouldn't be hard-coded".
+886 (99) 129 4763
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SciPy-User