[SciPy-User] missing lapack functions in scipy.linalg.flapack

michf@post.tau.... michf@post.tau....
Sun Jul 8 14:43:09 CDT 2012

It seems that ensight is using scipy 0.10.1 and not 0.11, and a
version of 0.11 for 64 bit windows doesn't seem to be available.

Under 0.10 solve_sylvester seems to be missing, and trsyl as well.

As for eigenvalues, I was actually looking for trevc and hsein.

It seems that wrappers for these are not implemented, I'm looking on
how to do it myself, although I'm not sure. There is some information
regarding calling mkl directly using ctypes, I'll see if I can get
that to work.

Thanks.