[SciPy-User] Scipy test errors

Johann Rohwer jr@sun.ac...
Fri Jul 27 05:23:56 CDT 2012

On Friday 27 July 2012 11:20:02 Scott Sinclair wrote:
> On the same platform I see the 8 errors (RuntimeWarning: overflow
> encountered in nbdtrik), but none of the failures. Some of the
> failures you see might be caused by running the tests multiple times
> in the same Python process. What happens if you run the following
> from the command line instead of inside an IPython session?
>
> $ python -c "import scipy; scipy.test()"

Makes no difference, I still get all the failures listed previously. I
had run the tests from within IPython, but for every new test I
restarted the IPython session, so the tests were definitely not run
multiple times in the same Python process.

I also tried compiling the scipy against stable (1.6.2) numpy, but it
makes no difference.

I've reverted to scipy 0.10.1 which gives me no errors and no
failures. Can't really understand why it works fine in your case.

--Johann

E-pos vrywaringsklousule

Hierdie e-pos mag vertroulike inligting bevat en mag regtens geprivilegeerd wees en is slegs bedoel vir die persoon aan wie dit geadresseer is. Indien u nie die bedoelde ontvanger is nie, word u hiermee in kennis gestel dat u hierdie dokument geensins mag gebruik, versprei of kopieer nie. Stel ook asseblief die sender onmiddellik per telefoon in kennis en vee die e-pos uit. Die Universiteit aanvaar nie aanspreeklikheid vir enige skade, verlies of uitgawe wat voortspruit uit hierdie e-pos en/of die oopmaak van enige lês aangeheg by hierdie e-pos nie.

E-mail disclaimer

This e-mail may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you may not use, distribute or copy this document in any manner whatsoever. Kindly also notify the sender immediately by telephone, and delete the e-mail. The University does not accept liability for any damage, loss or expense arising from this e-mail and/or accessing any files attached to this e-mail.