[SciPy-User] Brentq

Robaula helmrp@yahoo....
Fri Jul 27 07:26:08 CDT 2012

Regrettably, this just repeats what is in the SciPy user guide, including the assertion that "it should be easy to understand the algorithm just by reading our code." But your reference contains no lines of code.

Besides, I'm of the opinion that documentation that refers users to the code is unsatisfactory.