[SciPy-User] scipy install on Mac

Irina Nudelman irina.nudelman@gmail....
Thu Jun 7 16:09:43 CDT 2012

Thanks Ralf.

I just tried what you said - I installed Python2.6. Then I ran the scipy
installation again from disc image - this time it finished with "install
succesfull". However, I still get the error saying there's no module named
scipy when I run my code! Also, I don't know where exactly scipy got
installed - when I search I only see the dmg file. Probably my code is
still using the apple python, but if I got installation successful, why
can't I at least see where scipy went?!