[SciPy-User] scipy install on Mac

Irina Nudelman irina.nudelman@gmail....
Thu Jun 7 16:26:04 CDT 2012

thanks. Ok, it works now for scipy, but as I feared - every other package
is screwed up! Now I get no module found for every other import, such as
networkx, pygraphviz, etc. How do I make them all work together?!! This is
quite frustrating - I don't understand why scipy installation is so
difficult? Every other package was fine, including numpy. I just installed
and it all worked.

your help is much appreciated to help me figure this out.