[SciPy-User] using PyCont.display() to plot a functional of the state variables

Zubair Anwar zubair.anwar@gmail....
Mon Jun 11 02:19:45 CDT 2012

First of all, thanks for creating such a wonderful tool!

I am 2 days into working with PyDSTool and wanted to plot a function of the
state variables using the display() method. Is this possible? Googling for
this hasn't turned anything useful.

As an example consider a single ODE for variable 'x' and parameter 'r'.
With the display method I can only plot the bifurcation diagram for 'x'.
How do I plot it for say x**2 or some other function of 'x'?