[SciPy-User] using PyCont.display() to plot a functional of the state variables

Rob Clewley rob.clewley@gmail....
Mon Jun 11 11:08:38 CDT 2012

Hi Zubair,

Thanks for writing. I'll send you an off-list reply, because this
isn't the right list for this question, but for future reference I
want to provide another chance to let list readers who use PyDSTool to
know that the right place is
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydstool/forums/forum/472291

Also, in case anyone else is reading this reply, an article about
PyDSTool was just accepted at PLoS Computational Biology, which is a
prestigious journal if you didn't know. The article includes citations
to numpy, scipy, matplotlib which hopefully will further promote
python in science!

Thanks,
Rob