[SciPy-User] Finding contour polygons without matplotlib?

Zachary Pincus zachary.pincus@yale....
Mon Jun 25 06:22:01 CDT 2012

I wrote some contour-finding code (2D only) a long time ago that has recently found a good home in the scikits-image package:
http://scikits-image.org/docs/0.6/api/skimage.measure.html#find-contours