[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.After update

surfcast23 surfcast23@gmail....
Thu Jun 28 14:52:56 CDT 2012

Hi I just updated to Numpy 1.6.2. When I tried to run a script that  needs to
import Numpy, Scipy, and Matplotlib I get the following error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\Khary\My Documents\PHYSICS\Wave-eqn.py",
line 4, in <module>
    from scipy.linalg import toeplitz
  File "C:\Python32\lib\site-packages\scipy\linalg\__init__.py", line 115,
in <module>
    from .misc import *
  File "C:\Python32\lib\site-packages\scipy\linalg\misc.py", line 3, in
<module>
    from . import fblas

I tried reinstalling and nothing. Does anyone know of a fix?
Thank you