[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.After update

surfcast23 surfcast23@gmail....
Thu Jun 28 16:00:00 CDT 2012

Hi Ralf,

  Sorry I should have included that information in my original message.
Windows xp 32-bit. Python 3.2.3, installed via binary downloaded from the
python site http://www.python.org/download/

Khary