[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.After update

Thu Jun 28 16:18:46 CDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:00 PM, surfcast23 <surfcast23@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ralf,
>
>  Sorry I should have included that information in my original message.
> Windows xp 32-bit. Python 3.2.3, installed via binary downloaded from the
> python site http://www.python.org/download/
>
> Ahh, I'm half asleep so keep forgetting some questions.

What scipy version and where did you get it? Do the numpy tests pass (run
"numpy.test('full')")? Did scipy work before you upgraded numpy, and what
numpy version did you use then?

Ralf

Khary