[SciPy-User] OT: Data Analysis in Python

Wes McKinney wesmckinn@gmail....
Sun Mar 4 13:30:00 CST 2012

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Tim Michelsen
<timmichelsen@gmx-topmail.de> wrote:
> hello,
>
>> http://jpktd.blogspot.com/2012/03/data-in-python.html
> Is there any information if the slides an materials will be published
> for those who couldn't attend?
>

> I'd be interested also if the materials of the following meeting will be
> published:
> Data analysis in Python with pandas
> https://us.pycon.org/2012/schedule/presentation/427/
>
> It's just difficult to fly round the globe for just one day...
>
> Regards,
> Timmie

hi Timmie,

I will definitely post materials from my pandas tutorial (which are at
the moment a bit scattered, becoming less so over the next couple
days) and my talk at PyCon. I'm also due to cut some screencasts of
recent demos.

Some videos from the PyData workshop will also be published since we
had a recording crew.

cheers,
Wes