[SciPy-User] [scipy-central] Site design

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Tue Mar 13 22:44:13 CDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:46 PM, Tony Yu <tsyu80@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,

>> > Here's a logo concept. The concept is a bit literal: SciPy curve, with
>> > the
>> > background of a globe and arrows pointing from different locations to a
>> > "central" point.
>>
>> Thanks for doing that - it looks good.
>>
>> But - aren't the arrows pointing dangerously close to the North
>> Atlantic Garbage Patch?
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Atlantic_Garbage_Patch

Now you made me read about ocean pollution for more than half an hour ;(
200,000 invisible particles per square kilometer? Don't go swimming in
the middle of any ocean.

Would pointing the arrows to the central part of the snaky S work?

Cheers,

Josef