[SciPy-User] Contributing to SciPy was Re: Least-squares fittings with bounds: why is scipy not up to the task?

william ratcliff william.ratcliff@gmail....
Wed Mar 14 13:12:14 CDT 2012

There is a django-reddit (is it developed in django) library that could be
used for basic comments/upvoting.   I have some other ideas, but would like
to try to implement them first.

William