[SciPy-User] Contributing to SciPy was Re: Least-squares fittings with bounds: why is scipy not up to the task?

denis denis-bz-gg@t-online...
Wed Mar 14 14:25:12 CDT 2012

On Mar 14, 6:35 pm, Pauli Virtanen <p...@iki.fi> wrote:
> 14.03.2012 17:51, josef.p...@gmail.com kirjoitti:
> [clip]
>
> > I think, if a commenting system, download statistic and tagging or
> > searching works, then there will be very little "moderation" required.

May I suggest splitting this thread into
a) new Cookbook (guidelines, all vs the best)
b) voting / commenting system

because they have such different timescales ?
V/C could in theory tell us which recipes get used
but may take a looooong time to discuss and implement

cheers
  -- denis