[SciPy-User] Scipy.weave.inline and py2exe

Sebastian Haase seb.haase@gmail....
Mon Mar 19 12:52:47 CDT 2012

Hi,
It should work, with some weave magic ... since weave should know at
compile time (or at "import time") if a module has already been
compiled - so would just have to run (or "import") the module once
before you do the py2exe stuff....

This is just loud thinking,  I would not know the details off hand .....
Hoping someone else here has more details
- Sebastian Haase

PS: Last time I used weave (some 5 or so years ago)  it seemed quite
orphaned... I would be happy to hear now otherwise..