[SciPy-User] linalg.eigh hangs only after importing sparse module

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Mon Mar 19 16:37:19 CDT 2012

19.03.2012 22:09, Pauli Virtanen kirjoitti:
[clip]
> This unfortunately seems pretty difficult to debug. One thing I could
> imagine doing is minimizing the problem, by first stripping everything
> away from `scipy.sparse` except the sparsetools module, and then
> stripping down the sparsetools code until the failing part is found.

Another possibility is that the problem comes just from the c++ runtime.
There's another c++ module in Scipy, `scipy.interpolate._interpolate` --
could you check if importing it also causes the same issue?

--
Pauli Virtanen