[SciPy-User] Scipy.weave.inline and py2exe

Greg Friedland greg.friedland@gmail....
Mon Mar 19 18:41:05 CDT 2012

Thanks, that's good to know. I hadn't realized it was so out of date.

I will switch to cython then. I took a quick look and couldn't get
cython.inline to work with py2exe but pyximport.install() did.

Greg