[SciPy-User] cubic spline interpolation - derivative value in an end point

Maxim spamaxx@gmail....
Fri Nov 23 06:17:47 CST 2012

Hi Pawel,
in fact I analyse a set of data from an experiment (the data represents
temperature values). I have a cylindrical system of coordinates and experimental
measurements were done along the radius (that means on [0;1]). I know that
temperature has a maximum in the centre and that there is no sharp peak there
(the derivative there must be zero). I just want to implement this feature in my
model.

Cheers,
Maxim