[SciPy-User] cubic spline interpolation - derivative value in an end point

Paweł Kwaśniewski pawel.kw@gmail....
Fri Nov 23 06:52:19 CST 2012

Can you give an example of the experimental data you have? I suppose you
could find a way to transform your data into a [coordinate, value] matrix
and then reflect it... Otherwise, I'm not aware of a way in which you could
impose the derivative to be 0 in a given point (which does not mean there
is no way to do it).

Paweł