[SciPy-User] Bessel function of complex order

Moore, Eric (NIH/NIDDK) [F] eric.moore2@nih....
Fri Oct 5 07:56:56 CDT 2012

That algorithm (#877), and many others are available for download at: http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/trh/CALGO/

I don't think that the license of the files there would allow it to be directly included in SciPy, but depending on your needs that implementation might save you some work.

Eric