[SciPy-User] Bessel function of complex order

gary ruben gary.ruben@gmail....
Fri Oct 5 10:11:31 CDT 2012

You could try the one in mpmath:
https://mpmath.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/build/functions/bessel.html#bessely
For arrays, you could use it via vectorize. It accepts complex numbers
for the order and value fields although I don't know whether it gives
correct answers,

Gary R