[SciPy-User] Scipy stack: standard packages (poll)

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Sun Oct 7 17:50:08 CDT 2012

The latest poll shows slightly more support for not specifying the
HDF5 libraries in the standard at the moment (15 for specifying both,
19 for specifying neither). This is also the option I think is best.

If there are any points about this or about the rest of the standard
that you think we haven't already discussed, then please raise them
now. As it stands, the draft standard we've worked out includes numpy,
scipy, matplotlib, ipython, pandas, sympy and nose (plus a few
dependencies). I think that's quite a good starting point, so this is
kind of a last call for comments before we declare the standard done.

Thanks,
Thomas