[SciPy-User] Scipy stack: standard packages (poll)

Kyle Mandli kyle.mandli@gmail....
Mon Oct 8 15:15:18 CDT 2012

We were having a discussion on this topic on Scipy-Dev where Pauli
Virtanen mentioned that there had been effort to implement a plan
similar to what iPython and matplotlib does with their documentation
and website.  The conversation has dropped off from there but I think
there is enough there already to get started.  The best information on
our status now was from Pauli a month ago:

http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/scipy-dev/2012-August/017916.html

Kyle