[SciPy-User] Orthogonal polynomials on the unit circle

Oleksandr Huziy guziy.sasha@gmail....
Sat Oct 27 09:58:51 CDT 2012

Hi,

this is interesting. Do the Fourier series defined on complex plain exist?
I mean yes there is exp(i*k*x), but x is usually real.

But the circle on complex plain could be parameterized just using length
from a start point.

Thanks
--
Oleksandr (Sasha) Huziy