[SciPy-User] I'm new..numpy/scipy installation problems plz help!

Rob m3atwad@gmail....
Mon Oct 29 21:24:32 CDT 2012

Quick update...the scipy library and numpy library seem to import into the
idle gui ok.  Could this be an aptana studio problem?  I've added the
libraries to the external libraries section of the python path tab in my
project properties.