[SciPy-User] I'm new..numpy/scipy installation problems plz help!

Jean-Paul.JADAUD@C... Jean-Paul.JADAUD@C...
Tue Oct 30 11:06:02 CDT 2012

Rob,

Have you tried bundled distributions such as

                www.pythonxy.com

                http://code.google.com/p/winpython/

                http://www.enthought.com/products/epd.php

                …

These distributions include a wealth of precompiled packages with their dependencies and should avoid you the trouble you had

Cheers

JP Jadaud