[SciPy-User] scipy.interpolate.UnivariateSpline overshoot (with picture)

Brad Malone brad.malone@gmail....
Tue Sep 11 14:03:33 CDT 2012

A quick follow up:

I just tried simply setting s=0, and so not smoothing the spline, and it
appeared to work correctly. There is no longer any overshoot.

Best,
Brad