[SciPy-User] scipy domains

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Tue Sep 11 16:54:09 CDT 2012

On 11 September 2012 22:16, Travis Vaught <travis@vaught.net> wrote:
> Alright, I'm feeling a bit neglected on this, so I'll just renew the
> scipy.net and scipy.com domains and leave it at that.  If anyone needs to
> admin the domains going forward, let me know.

In terms of the unified brand we've been discussing, I think we're
going to go for Pylab - it looks like we can get pylab.org.

I wouldn't worry about getting new domains like .biz and .info, unless
someone intends to use them. They always look suspicious to me anyway,
and I doubt SciPy is a high-value target for people trying to catch
stray page views.

Thomas