[SciPy-User] Pylab - standard packages

Lou Pecora lou_boog2000@yahoo....
Sun Sep 23 07:24:30 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

From: Jason Grout <jason-sage@creativetrax.com>
To: scipy-user@scipy.org
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: [SciPy-User] Pylab - standard packages

On 9/22/12 11:41 AM, Thomas Kluyver wrote:
> - You can import code and use the autoreload extension [1] to reload
> the modules every time you change them.

In Sage, we also have the %attach magic, which effectively re-runs a
file every time it changes.  This is a bit different than autoreload;
maybe it would make a good addition to IPython to complement %run?

Thanks,

Jason

Big +1, Jason.  Thanks.  I use the Sage package (which is awesome), but haven't explored it enough obviously.

I would vote for that addition to IPython.  Just speaking as a user.

-- Lou Pecora, my views are my own.