[SciPy-User] griddata interpolation methods

Gökhan Sever gokhansever@gmail....
Thu Apr 25 17:15:11 CDT 2013

Thanks Pauli,

Updating the current master fixed the problems I report. Now I get all
three interpolation methods working properly. The 'nearest' gives me the
poorest result, so like before I will use the 'linear' method.

Testing with:

np.__version__
'1.8.0.dev-0291896'

scipy.__version__
'0.13.0.dev-ea398fe'

Cython version 0.18-pre

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 3:15 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:

> 25.04.2013 23:53, Gökhan Sever kirjoitti:
> [clip]
> > ValueError: Buffer not C contiguous.
> >
> > Does this require a re-compilation of Cython?
>
> I think there was recently incompatibility between Numpy git master and
> Cython. Upgrading Numpy to current git master or downgrading to 1.7.1
> should help.
>
>         Pauli

Gökhan