[SciPy-User] scipy.test() fails for 0.11.0 on OS X 10.8.2

Samuel John scipy@samueljohn...
Sun Feb 3 11:18:47 CST 2013

Thanks for mentioning my numpy/scipy formulae for Homebrew (on Mac), Will!

But please not, that I found the "LAPACK" part of openBLAS is actually slower than Accelerate.framework (teted with eigenvalue decomp.) because openBLAS does not optimize LAPACK and just ships unoptimized LAPACK. The BLAS part however is qite fast.

To try my Homebrew "tap":

brew tap samueljohn/python
brew info numpy