[SciPy-User] BLAS libraries not found (Windows)

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Mon Feb 18 09:13:48 CST 2013

On 17 February 2013 14:25, Mara Grahl <MaraMaus@nurfuerspam.de> wrote:

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
>   File "c:\python33\scripts\src\odelab\odelab\__init__.py", line 1, in
> <module>
>     from solver import Solver, load_solver
> ImportError: No module named 'solver'
>
> Maybe you can help me with this issue, too?

It appears that odelab doesn't work on Python 3 yet. It's probably not that
hard to do (a relatively small codebase, not handling lots of text, already
using __future__.division), if someone wants to have a go at it. Otherwise,
you'll need to install Python 2.7 for now.

Thomas