[SciPy-User] Get bandwidth from gaussian_kde

Pierre Barbier de Reuille pierre@barbierdereuille....
Wed Feb 20 02:55:38 CST 2013

Yes, it is possible. Or more precisely, it is possible to get the
covariance matrix with the 'covariance' attribute.
The bandwidth is simply the square root of the covariance ...

--
Barbier de Reuille Pierre