[SciPy-User] SciPy Conf Argentina Question

Celia cintas.celia@gmail....
Thu Jan 3 19:57:59 CST 2013

I am writing because we are organizing the First 'Python in Science'
in Argentina, scheduled from 16-18 May 2013 in Puerto Madryn [1] (South
of Argentina). This Conference will be a joint effort of the National
University San Juan Bosco [2], Government of Puerto Madryn, SciPy
Argentine Community in collaboration with several local and nationals
sponsors.
... I would like to know if it could be possible to use SciPy as part of the name of the
conference.

Our web site will be up in a few days at [3].

Thanks in advance!

Celia Cintas

[1] http://www.madryn.gov.ar/turismo/2010/galeria/index.php
[2] http://www.unp.edu.ar/