[SciPy-User] Fwd: scipy.test() fails for 0.11.0 on OS X 10.8.2

Will terribleangel@gmail....
Mon Jan 7 14:39:42 CST 2013

> The "DeprecationWarning: non-integer scalar index" errors are due
> to a very recent change in numpy master for which scipy still has to
> be updated. They're not a problem, the code being tested will only stop
> working with numpy 1.9.
>
> For the failures there's no good solution on OS X 10.8 except for
> not building against the Accelerate Framework but against Netlib
> BLAS/LAPACK instead. A description of how to do that can be
> found at the bottom of http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1737.
>
> Ralf

I am not sure that I am familiar enough with compiling
source code to follow all of the flags set in the
method described in ticket 1737.  How serious are
these failures?  If I am just doing simple calculations,
am I likely to encounter problems if I use the version
of scipy on OS X 10.8.2 compiled against the
Accelerate Framework?

PS Sorry if this ends up getting double posted.  I tried to send it
without being a member of the list at first, so I think it got
rejected.