[SciPy-User] SciPy Conf Argentina Question

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Jan 7 18:31:14 CST 2013

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Emmanuelle Gouillart
<emmanuelle.gouillart@normalesup.org> wrote:
> I'm sure nobody will object to your conference using the name scipy. The
> different conferences on Scientific Python
> (http://conference.scipy.org/index.html) use the name, so you can use it
> too if your conference shares the same purposes. Thanks for promoting the
> use of Scientific Python in Argentina!

Quite the opposite, hopefully once you have a site set up it will be
linked to permanently from the main landing page:

http://conference.scipy.org/index.html

so that we can give it more visibility via the main site.  It's great
to see the (already very active) Argentinian Python community veering
more in the scientific direction, thanks for your efforts!

Best,