[SciPy-User] transfrom.frozen() failing on account ofmatplotlib.nxutils

Jean-Paul.JADAUD@C... Jean-Paul.JADAUD@C...
Thu Jan 17 01:46:20 CST 2013

You should have a look on matplotlib documentation : you may have trouble with deprecated features if you are using matplotlib 1.2

See http://matplotlib.org/api/nxutils_api.html?highlight=nxutils#matplotlib.nxutils.pnpoly

There is a working matplotlib mailing list…

Cheers,

JP Jadaud