[SciPy-User] [Common IR] Introductions

Rahul Garg rahulgarg44@gmail....
Fri Jul 5 12:09:57 CDT 2013

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to say I am also watching the topic with interest.  I have been
building a compiler toolkit (with emphasis on toolkit, it is completely
reusable for anyone) for CPUs and GPUs myself and has many of the ideas
discussed here. I am hoping to make the framework public soon.

rahul
PhD student
McGill University