[SciPy-User] peer review of scientific software

Thøger Emil Rivera-Thorsen trive@astro.su...
Mon Jun 3 07:35:29 CDT 2013

Here's the Pandas docs on reshaping and pivoting:

http://pandas.pydata.org/pandas-docs/stable/reshaping.html

Otherwise I recommend watching some of Wes McKinney's (the creators)
presentations on YouTube, some of them are very in-depth and instructive
(although some of them are quite lengthy).

Cheers
Emil