[SciPy-User] SciPy ecosystem and Python 3

Paul Hobson pmhobson@gmail....
Sun Jun 30 09:11:41 CDT 2013

The main road block holding me back, just as a user in the environmental
consulting world, is the shapely/decartes combo. I believe that I only have
two project relying on them, and I could probably work around that in some
way, but I have a notebook in "production" for one project and no budget to
make that switch.

Luckily though, that's on a separate machine from my main working
environment, so I actually plan on making the switch soon (I've installed
everything so far).