[SciPy-User] List of functions with different arguments

Per Nielsen evilper@gmail....
Fri Mar 1 13:24:13 CST 2013

Hi all

I apologize if this is too off topic, but I figured it was common in
scientific computing.

I am trying to make a list of copies of the same function, but with
different extra input arguments. However, I am having problems getting the
wanted output. I thought it was a problem with the way I refered to the
function, but I tried a deepcopy and also the functions seem to have
different ids.

Here is my output from the attached script:

simple
[3, 3, 3]
[4549677376, 4549677496, 4549677616]
deepcopy
[3, 3, 3]
[4549677736, 4549677856, 4549677976]
wanted/expected output: [1, 2, 3]

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers,
Per