[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] Installing Polymode

sunnychugh87 sunnychugh87@gmail....
Wed Mar 13 03:10:56 CDT 2013

i have installed numpy mkl and scipy

but when i import polymode in program,,it gives this error---

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Documents and Settings/student/Desktop/a1.py", line 1, in
<module>
    import Polymode
  File "C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\Polymode\__init__.py", line 47, in
<module>
    from .mathlink import coordinates, constants
  File "C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\Polymode\mathlink\__init__.py", line
37, in <module>
    from .bessel_ratios import besselj_ratio, hankel1_ratio
  File "numpy.pxd", line 119, in init Polymode.mathlink.bessel_ratios
(Polymode\mathlink\bessel_ratios.cpp:5165)
ValueError: numpy.dtype does not appear to be the correct type object

can u help...i need it bad