[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] Installing Polymode

sunnychugh87 sunnychugh87@gmail....
Thu Mar 14 01:15:15 CDT 2013

appreciate ur reply

do i have to use numpy mkl-1.6(as it is not available at ur site) or normal
numpy 1.6 from main site will work...
also i don't understand updated builds with numpy 1.7???