[SciPy-User] Best way to feed data to Gnuplot?

nicky van foreest vanforeest@gmail....
Wed Mar 27 14:55:38 CDT 2013

Hi,

I use matplotlib while testing, but use gnuplot for making the final plots,
as I find gnuplot easier to configure. The book 'gnuplot in action' by
janert is very nice to help you tune your graphs the way you want, and what
data format is ideal for gnuplot. I don't use gnuplot.py anymore, because
matplotlib is way easier to use.

Nicky